Saturday, June 14, 2014

An Introduction of Sorts

Hello to all.  My name is Sarah, and I'm a 28yr old mom to two little boys, and I am struggling to get back into my shape.  I'm slowly getting happier with myself, but there's always room for improvements, and my goal is to eventually get into fitness competitions to prove to myself that I can have the confidence and the strength to put myself out there.

I have fallen in love with Les Mills' classes, and take BodyAttack, BodyCombat,CXWORX and BodyPump, in addition to Insanity and (recently) Cyclone every week.  I am also currently studying to become a group fitness instructor, as well as a personal trainer, and in the process I'm learning more about how to better myself, and maximize my workouts.  I hope to take a class for BodyCombat in September, so that I can start teaching it once I get my GFI certification.  

This blog will slowly follow my journey as I transform myself into someone I want to be...someone better than myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment